Question regarding autovacuum in 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Denis Gasparin
Subject Question regarding autovacuum in 8.1
Date
List pgsql-general
How is it possibile to check if autovacuum is running in 8.1.x?

"Show Autovacuum" gives me "on" and also i see evidence in logs
where,autovacuum writes "LOG:  autovacuum: processing database xxxx".

However i have no idea of what tables the autovacuum daemon is
processing because there aren't autovacuum info columns on
pg_stat_all_tables (as there are for 8.2.x).

Also I'm asking this because the size of the pg_clog is >200M and I am
worried about possible transaction  ID wraparound failures

Thank you,
Denis