FATAL: could not reattach to shared memory (Win32) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry Yapt
Subject FATAL: could not reattach to shared memory (Win32)
Date
Re: FATAL: could not reattach to shared memory (Win32)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hello all,

I am having problems with the next postgresql version:

pg version: 8.2.4
OS: Win32 (windows xp sp2)
FS: NTFS

It is a production server, but suddenly the DB stop answering to any sql
command.  It seems dead.  After restart server all starts to works again.

I am looking for system errors and nothing is there.  But I have a lot
of messages on system APP errors.  The error is the same every ten
seconds or so.

This is the main error:
* FATAL:  could not reattach to shared memory (key=5432001,
addr=01D80000): Invalid argument

It is always followed by this another system-app error:
* LOG:  unrecognized win32 error code: 487

I have found this on my intensive internet search:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2007-01/msg00032.php

I need to solve this ASAP.  Anybody have any idea about this ?

Thanks.