Re: Redhat 4.0 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Redhat 4.0
Date
List pgadmin-support
Jay Morris wrote:
> Does the PGAmin utility work for RedHat 4.2  If so which version should
> I download

Redhat 4.2 first shipped over 10 years ago(!) -
http://www.redhat.com/about/presscenter/1997/press_jul2197.html. I have
little doubt that our RPMs won't work with such an ancient version, and
to be honest, I doubt you'll even be able to compile from source due to
the old versions of GTK etc. that are likely to be in that distro.

Is there any reason you cannot use something a little more modern? There
must be literally hundreds of thousands of bugs fixed since then.

Regards, Dave