Re: CVS corruption/mistagging? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: CVS corruption/mistagging?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> So I think that "cvs rtag -d REL7_4_STABLE pgsql" will fix it.
> I'd like someone to double-check that though.  Also maybe we should back
> up the repository first?

Just for your info: all VMs on tribble, which includes cvs, are backed
up at 02:30 every day, CEST (that's 00:30 UTC right now, but it follows
the local time on tribble so it'll be 23:30 UTC when austra switches
later this year. Perhaps we should switch the machine to GMT, but that's
a different discussion)

For something like this it's good to run a special backup before that of
course, but it's probably good to know when the backups run anyway...

//Magnus