Re: Rationalizing EXPLAIN VERBOSE output - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD
Subject Re: Rationalizing EXPLAIN VERBOSE output
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> > > Neither =).
> >
> > OK, would you suggest one?
>
> I don't think there needs to be a grammar change. I think that Tom's
> qualification changes should go into non-verbose EXPLAIN and that pretty
> vs. non-pretty debug just gets handled via debug_print_pretty.

count me in :-)

And if I want it verbose I want it verbose (== gimme all you can tell).
I would not really see a logic to different levels, what goes in which
level ? Seems I would always want to see some detail in each of the
levels.

Andreas