Re: Open Items (was: RE: [HACKERS] Beta going well) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD
Subject Re: Open Items (was: RE: [HACKERS] Beta going well)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > > 3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file
src/include/c.h.rej

> > My guess is that pgindent has modified c.h.  Tatsuo, if you send me
the
> > patch, I will manually apply it to current CVS and send you a new
> > version of the patch for testing.
>
> OK, Tatsuo, here is an updated version for testing.  It initdb and
> regression tests fine on my BSD/OS machine.

Bruce, you take me off the cc: and expect me to test (i am not on
patches).
Your Patch does not work here.

Please test the one I sent in previously. The problem with yours is,
that AIX (at least 4.3.3 and below) does not typedef the unsigned types.
But your patch assumes, that checking int64 is sufficient for uint64.

BEOS has both signed and unsigned, thus my patch should satisfy both.

Thanks
Andreas