Re: Allowing LAN connections - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Crawford
Subject Re: Allowing LAN connections
Date
List pgsql-general
Jonas Gauffin wrote:
> I've installed postgresql 8.2 on a windows vista machine and are trying to connect to it from another one.
> the server has ip 192.168.1.100 and the client 192.168.1.102
> Any suggestions?

Yes. Let us know what client you are using to connect and post the error
message you get on the client and any errors from the server log file.

I don't use Windows anywhere, but I presume Vista could have some
firewall software running that might interfere with external connections
as well.

Cheers,
Steve