Re: pgTray - win32 tray tool for monitoring PostgreSQL service - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Caduto
Subject Re: pgTray - win32 tray tool for monitoring PostgreSQL service
Date
List pgsql-general
Andrei Kovalevski wrote:
>    Hi all!
>
>    Everyone who use PostgreSQL server on Windows knows - it would be
> nice to have some tray management and  monitoring tool for PostgreSQL
> server which is running as NT Service (for example - MS SQL already
> have such tool). I have created a new project on pgfoundry -
> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgtray. I'm opened for any ideas how can
> we improve this tool and what features whould be helpful.
>

> Thanks, Andrei.

Have you done any development yet?   I can do something in Delphi in a
matter of hours and would be able to donate the code as a BSD license.
I have done a similar tray application for Firebird and it would be just
a matter of changing the service it monitors.

We could also do a control panel applet.

Later,

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design