Re: Performance issue with 8.2.3 - "C" application - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Karl Denninger
Subject Re: Performance issue with 8.2.3 - "C" application
Date
List pgsql-performance
Aha!

BIG difference.  I won't know for sure until the biz day tomorrow but
the "first blush" look is that it makes a HUGE difference in system
load, and I no longer have the stats collector process on the top of the
"top" list......

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)
http://www.denninger.net

%SPAMBLOCK-SYS: Matched [@postgresql.org+], message ok