Re: Events not making it? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Chander Ganesan
Subject Re: Events not making it?
Date
List pgsql-www
User Scrappy wrote:

> Just checked, and I don't see anything 'in the queue' on this end ...
The message to -announce apparently got "unstuck" yesterday afternoon.
According to the headers it was stuck on maia-2.hub.org...

The web announcement (which I did slightly before the email one) still
hasn't seen the light of day though...any ideas as to why?

thanks

chander