Re: Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> BTW, while I'm thinking of it --- it'd be real nice if the buildfarm
> "configuration" printout included the flex and bison version numbers.
> Maybe gcc too (I know not every buildfarm member is compiling with gcc,
> but it comes in enough different versions that this is likely to be
> useful info).

Interestingly, none of our tools actually outputs the bison/flex
versions - perhaps configure should be doing that. We do log the gcc
version (look in the config.log if you want to make sure).

cheers

andrew