Re: Link error when launching pgAdmin3 1.8 beta - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Link error when launching pgAdmin3 1.8 beta
Date
List pgadmin-support
Jason L. Buberel a écrit :
> I am running this on an updated Ubuntu Feisty with the following
> wxWidgets installation:
>
> jason@bunny ~/d/pgadmin3-1.8.0-beta1> wx-config --list
>
>     Default config is gtk2-unicode-release-2.8
>
>   Default config will be used for output
>
>   Alternate matches:
>     base-unicode-debug-2.8
>     base-unicode-release-2.8
>     gtk2-unicode-debug-2.8
>
> jason@bunny ~/d/pgadmin3-1.8.0-beta1> wx-config --version 2.8
> 2.8.1

On my feisty, I have 1.8.4. I use this repository : http://apt.tt-solutions.com/ubuntu/

(deb http://apt.tt-solutions.com/ubuntu/ feisty main)

The same release is also available for dapper.

> When launching the new build, I get the following error message:
>
> jason@bunny ~/d/pgadmin3-1.8.0-beta1> /opt/pgadmin3/bin/pgadmin3
> /opt/pgadmin3/bin/pgadmin3: relocation error:
> /opt/pgadmin3/bin/pgadmin3: symbol wxEVT_AUI_PANE_BUTTON, version
> WXU_2.8 not defined in file libwx_gtk2u_aui-2.8.so.0 with link time
> reference
>
> The configure and compile steps completed with no visible warnings or
> errors.

I don't have this error, try the repository I use.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/    http://lfs.traduc.org/    http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/ -->