Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?
Date
List pgsql-www
Jim Nasby wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2007, at 2:18 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Alvaro Herrera wrote:

>>> The thing to do in these cases is to move the useful info from the user
>>> comments into the main doc text.
>>
>> Yeah, that's the idea. Tom often goes through the comments and puts
>> stuff into the docs. But I'm sure there are a *lot* of other people who
>> could help with that as well - read comments, figure out of they make
>> sense, and submit a docs patch for the next version!
>
> It would be substantially easier to do that if there was an index page
> that listed all comments.

There is supposed to be one in the admin interface. But it seems I broke
that with the latest update :-)

Are you volunteering for doing some work on it? If so, I'm going to
increase the priority of fixing that :-)

//Magnus