Re: Warm standby stall -- what debug info would help? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Warm standby stall -- what debug info would help?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
<469213FB.EE98.0025.0@wicourts.gov>, "Kevin Grittner"
<Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> We're running a number of warm standby instances on one server.  One of them
> stalled on Saturday.  When I found that this morning, I confirmed that the
> files were in the directory from which it should be pulling the WAL files.
> The logs showed normal processing up to the stall, with no messages
> afterwards.  I tried a restart and it resumed warm standby status and caught
> up quickly.
No, actually it stalled on the same WAL file.  I've got another one in the
same state that I haven't touched yet.  I'll work on gathering what info I
can think of, but if there's something in particular you would like to see,
let me know.
More in a bit.
Should this be on the bugs list instead of hackers?
-Kevin