Re: BUG #17262: "View manual" button on postgres.org/docs is overflowing horizontally on mobile view - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: BUG #17262: "View manual" button on postgres.org/docs is overflowing horizontally on mobile view
Date
In response to BUG #17262: "View manual" button on postgres.org/docs is overflowing horizontally on mobile view  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-bugs
> On 2 Nov 2021, at 19:59, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Due to a styling issue the "View manual" button under the Documentation
> section is overflowing the page's body in mobile view.

I can confirm that, thanks for the report!  Looping in Jonathan whom I'm not
sure follows this list.

Changing the media query for the smaller screens as per the attached makes it
fit nicely for me.  Any objections to doing that?

Attachment