Re: yet another simple SQL question - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From John Summerfield
Subject Re: yet another simple SQL question
Date
List pgsql-sql
Joshua wrote:
> Ok,
>
> You guys must be getting sick of these newbie questions, but I can't
> resist since I am learning a lot from these email

I'm not fond of people using meaningless subjects, or of people
simultaneously posting the same message to other lists. If one chooses a
meaningless subject, I mostly ignore the question.

Subjects such as yours don't cut the mustard. Try to summarise your
problem; if I'm interested in the problem then I will read it and
(maybe) help.

When I find it's cross-posted, I'm likely to change my mind.

--
Grumpy.