Re: [HACKERS] switching documentation build to XSLT - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Alexander Law
Subject Re: [HACKERS] switching documentation build to XSLT
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hello,
It seems that there is some post-processing after `make html` that adds
class = "c1" or class = "c2" to html.
(It makes <div class="note c2"> or <div class="note c1">)
And docs.css on the website contains the rule:
.emphasis,
.c2 {
   font-weight: bold;
}
So I think, the issue is related to publishing on the website.

Best regards,
Alexander