Re: PgAgent does not works - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PgAgent does not works
Date
List pgadmin-support
Khan, Mahmood Ahram wrote:
> Still not working

Assuming thats an error you get when starting pgagent, then I think it's
fairly clear what the problem is from the log you posted:

Event Type:    Failure Audit
Event Source:    Security
Event Category:    Logon/Logoff
Event ID:    529
Date:        6/25/2007
Time:        3:57:20 PM
User:        NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:    INBLR-KHANM2
Logon Failure:     Reason:        Unknown user name or bad password
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^    User Name:    postgres     Domain:        INBLR-KHANM2     Logon Type:    5
LogonProcess:    Advapi     Authentication Package:    Negotiate     Workstation Name:    INBLR-KHANM2

And am I safe to assume from the similarity of your computer hostnames
that you and Vishal are working together, or at least in the same company?

Regards, Dave