Re: [GENERAL] a JOIN to a VIEW seems slow - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan de Visser
Subject Re: [GENERAL] a JOIN to a VIEW seems slow
Date
List pgsql-general
On Monday, October 2, 2017 2:32:34 AM EDT Frank Millman wrote:
> [...]

That's not how it works. This is a community list; if somebody finds your
problem interesting you will get feedback, but there is no guarantee you will
get any.

One suggestion is to provide as much details as possible (server version info,
table definitions, full SQL statements, explain results, etc). I haven't looked
back in the thread to see if yu actually did this, but that's often the reason
for no/little feedback.

Another thing is to make life easier on the other list members by adhering to
community conventions, i.e. text-only (no HTML) emails, reply trimming, and
bottom posting.