Re: warm standby server stops doingcheckpointsafterawhile - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frank Wittig
Subject Re: warm standby server stops doingcheckpointsafterawhile
Date
List pgsql-general
After some observation of massive reindexing of some hundred thousand
data sets it seems to me that the slave doesn't skip checkpoints
anymore. (Apart from those skipped because of the CheckpointTimeout thing)
I'll keep an eye on it and report back any news on the issue.

Thank you for the good work!

Regards,
  Frank Wittig

Teodor Sigaev schrieb:
> Ooops. Patch doesn't apply cleanly. New version.
>

>> Attached patch fixes that deadlock bug too. And, previous version of
>> my patch has a mistake which is observable on CREATE INDEX .. USING
>> GIN query.

Attachment