Re: multimaster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Re: multimaster
Date
List pgsql-general
PFC wrote:

>> Have you looked at raidb?  http://c-jdbc.objectweb.org.  Narrow niche,
>> but if it happens to be the one you are in, then it's an option.  I
>> took a quick look at the user's page, and both of them were using
>> PostgreSQL.
>
>     I just love those Java guys.
>     The world starts and ends with Java.
>     How do you execute a psql script with that thing ? How do you
> actually use any non-java stuff with it ?

That's why I said "Narrow niche, but if it happens to be the one you're
in ...".  I do find your response rather peculiar.  The objectweb guys
saw a need and filled it in the domain they work in - Java.  Should the
Java folks complain because Perl scripts on CPAN are not accessible from
Java?

--
Guy Rouillier