Re: warm standby server stops doingcheckpointsafterawhile - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: warm standby server stops doingcheckpointsafterawhile
Date
Re: warm standby server stops doingcheckpointsafterawhile
Re: warm standby server stops doingcheckpointsafterawhile
List pgsql-general
Found a reason: if parent page is fully backuped after child's split then
forgetIncompleteSplit() isn't called at all.

Hope, attached patch fix that. Pls, test it.

PS I'm going away for weekend, so I'll not be online until Monday.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Attachment