Re: warm standby server stops doing checkpointsafterawhile - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frank Wittig
Subject Re: warm standby server stops doing checkpointsafterawhile
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Simon,

> The attached patch should show which of these it is. I'll dress it up a
> little better so we have a debug option on this. Please note I've not
> tested this patch myself, so Frank if you don't mind me splatting
> something at you we'll see what we see.

I'll test that. I have an idea on how to trigger that problem on purpose
  so I dont have to wait until it occures on its own.
Please feel free to let me go through any test you want to run. I really
need that WAL standby - so I will make any effort I can to help getting
it stable.

Greetings,
  Frank Wittig

Attachment