Re: BUG #3277: error occurs between different versions - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: BUG #3277: error occurs between different versions
Date
List pgsql-bugs
nilay çeter wrote:
> Yes,it is the same query, and had worked on PostgreSQL8.0 ,but although I
> had already added "onay_durum"  to from clause and it did not work on 8.2,I
> have changed the 'add_missing_from = off ' and made it on in conf. file but
> it didn't work too.
> I have no idea about what to do:(

Please keep the list CC'd so others can help.

There must be something wrong with the way you added onay_durum to the
FROM-clause, but it's impossible to say what without seeing the modified
query and error message. Just check the query again carefully.

I presume you meant that you changed 'add_missing_from = on', not off,
in the config file.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas