Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> Where can I find out about multi-root? I can't see anything in the
> config file, or in PGBuildFarm-HOWTO.txt

It's a hack I want to get rid of. It's a command-line option:
 --multiroot               = allow several members to use same build root

Of course, at least part of our problem is that the MSVC build is not
honoring port settings at all (and buildfarm isn't setting the port for
MSVC anyway). Magnus and I will work on that - it's a serious deficiency.

(refrains from whining again about 2 build systems)

cheers

andrew