change the stop words file for tsearch2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ottavio Campana
Subject change the stop words file for tsearch2
Date
List pgsql-general
How can I change the name of the file with the stop words used by tsearch2?

I tried searching in the pg_ts_* tables, but I didn't find anything.

Moreover, suppose you have a table with (text,ts_vector,boolean)
columns. Do you think it might be possible to use two different files of
stop words, in case the boolean field is true or false?

Ciao

--
Non c'e' piu' forza nella normalita', c'e' solo monotonia.

Attachment