Re: Connections refused during backups - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glen Eustace
Subject Re: Connections refused during backups
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

>> This is the exact message from libnss-pgsql,
>
> While you are at it, you should complain to the libnss-pgsql authors
> about the inadequacy of the error message.  It should at least be
> repeating the libpq error message ...
>
>             regards, tom lane

Nothing of interest appears in the postmaster logs so I am broadening my
search for general network incidents/activity as opposed to postgresql
specific.

I have also downloaded the source for libnss-pgsql and will add some
extra code to see if I can get any more useful info from it.

Thanks for the comments/help to date :-)