Re: Enable integer datetimes by default - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Enable integer datetimes by default
Date
List pgsql-patches

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
>> I think we need to give people a chance to
>> adjust their configs, especially on the buildfarm, where those who
>> have currently simply removed the --enable-integer-datetimes setting
>> will need to adjust their configs.
>>

> Why?  They have previously been testing the default and now they would
> be testing a different default.

It is not the default for the buildfarm - the default config has
--enable-integer-datetimes. I would rather people have a chance to
adjust their configs so they keep testing the same config set,
regardless of whether or not it's the default.

cheers

andrew