Re: How to make the website use a translated po file ? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: How to make the website use a translated po file ?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Maier a écrit :
> I have copied the translated portal.mo to the portal/intl/ro_RO/LC_MESSAGES
> directory. And I have set the preferred language to "Romanian" in the web
> browser.
> What else needs to be done so that the menus get displayed using the
> translated texts ?

You need to make sure that Romanian is the language required by your
browser. If you use Firefox, here is what I did. On the location bar,
type "about:config". In the filter, type "accept_lang". Double click on
the value of "intl.accept_languages" and add at the beginning "ro,".
Click OK. Reload your local page.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.