Re: Most of /about tree is missing - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Most of /about tree is missing
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Magnus,
>
>> Should make no difference - the files are not removed during build, they're
>> overwritten. In theory if a mirror rsynced right in the middle of build,
>> *one* file could be broken.
>
> The issue appears to be that our left-hand menu links are created
> without .html, and that doesn't resolve on all mirrors.  We're going to have
> to change our way of generating the menus.

it looks like the actual issue is that one mirror (horta) is troubled -
but not in the way you think it is.
I suspect this is simply a partial sync issue especially since horta had
some issues during the last few days connectivity wise.
We will take it out of the rotation for further investigation ...

Stefan