Re: Issue with spanish and serbian translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Issue with spanish and serbian translations
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>> Dave Page a écrit :
>>>
>>> Hmm, so it does. Oh well, I've applied the patch.
>>>

>> Can you apply it for the 1.6 branch too ?
>
> No point - I'm not intending to release another 1.6.

Oh, OK. Is it not a bit early to close the 1.6 branch ?

>>> Ahh, I see the problem. There are actually two languages (Serbian
>>> (Latin) and Serbian (Cyrillic) using the same language code. Not sure
>>> which one we actually, but changing the name in pgadmin3.lng, and
>>> adding the second entry results in two options being available in the
>>> drop down menu.
>>>
>>> Any idea which is correct? We should probably just remove the other
>>> entry. Same for the chinese (Taiwan) vs. Chinese (Simplified).
>>>

>> I agree for removing the other entry.
>
> Do you know which are correct?

I don't know which is one is the official name. I prefer "Chinese
(Taiwan)" because it makes a better reference to cn_TW.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/