Re: Grantor name gets lost when grantor role dropped - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Russell Smith
Subject Re: Grantor name gets lost when grantor role dropped
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Russell Smith wrote:
>

>> As I am not a frequent reporter of bugs, what happens now?  It's been a
>> week since I wrote my last message and I'm unsure of whether anything
>> has, or is going to happen about this bug report.  Alvaro has said it's
>> a "bug", so it needs fixing.  But that has not translated into somebody
>> saying they will look at it.  I've also had no comments on the possible
>> patch I attached in my last email.
>>

> Sorry.  It's on my to-do list and I'll fix it shortly.  I am very sorry
> that the fix did not make it into 8.2.4.

Thanks for the update it's most appreciated.  I'm not so worried it
didn't make it into 8.2.4, just wanted to make sure it had made it to
somebodies todo list.  I did post a pg_dumpall fix to make it so you can
dump existing invalid databases.

Regards

Russell