Re: BUG #3245: PANIC: failed to re-find shared loc k ob ject - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: BUG #3245: PANIC: failed to re-find shared loc k ob ject
Date
Re: BUG #3245: PANIC: failed to re-find shared loc k ob ject
List pgsql-bugs
Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> I think we need to see more debug-information. Is there a debug- and
> assertion-enabled binary available for Windows?

Unfortunately no - 95% of the time we've found that Mingw/gdb on windows
simply doesn't work. That's one of the major reasons why we're working
on moving to VC++.

I can build one tomorrow if you want to try for the 5%. What version was
this?

Regards, Dave.