Re: Server not listening - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andy Shellam
Subject Re: Server not listening
Date
List pgadmin-support
Also from the machine you tried the ping from, do telnet <server_ip>
5432 - see if that connects.
Something's definitely not quite correct on the server-side.

Check any firewalls (particularly the Windows Firewall if running an XP
SP2 or 2003 client machine.)

Andy