Re: BUG #12896: Unable to export data from Postgresql database - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: BUG #12896: Unable to export data from Postgresql database
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Anandhi Arumugam <anandhi.arumugam@nexenta.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> wrote:
>> "anandhi.arumugam@nexenta.com" <anandhi.arumugam@nexenta.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can some professional assistance be provided [...] ?
>>
>> http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/
>
> I don't find my company Nexenta Systems Inc. listed there. Can you
> give me a mail id or direct link where I could raise this issue?

On the referenced page there is a line that says:

"If your company would like to be listed here, please fill out this form."

The last word of that is a link to the page you should fill out.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com