Re: Mac: pasting in edit window / Keyboard shortcut for closing windows - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Stephan Jaensch
Subject Re: Mac: pasting in edit window / Keyboard shortcut for closing windows
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

thanks for your reply. Great to hear so many things are already on the
TODO list.

Dave Page schrieb:
>> 1. Pasting in the edit window does not work, neither by selecting the
>> menu item nor by using the keyboard shortcut. When using the keyboard
>> shortcut, the edit menu above flashes but nothing else happens.
>
> Works for me on 10.4.9 on an MBP.

Hm, that's strange. Both me and a friend of mine can reproduce this one.
Happens with 10.4.8 and 10.4.9, both English and German version. Notice
that pasting into other textfields works, but pasting into the table
cells of the "Edit data" window doesn't. Is there anything I can do to
track this down further?

Cheers,
Stephan