PLUG is now accepting donations for PostgreSQL t-shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject PLUG is now accepting donations for PostgreSQL t-shirts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys,

   I am writing to inform you that the Prato Linux User Group (PLUG) has
set up a specific Paypal donation in order to raise funds for the
production of at least 500 PostgreSQL t-shirts (on a blue cotton
t-shirt). Those t-shirts will be mainly for the European groups.

   You can find more information on this page, including the model of
the t-shirt: http://www.prato.linux.it/node/30

   Donations can be performed using either Paypal accounts or credit cards.

   Thank you.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy