Re: "Permission denied" failures occurring on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: "Permission denied" failures occurring on Windows
Date
Re: "Permission denied" failures occurring on Windows
List pgsql-bugs
Magnus Hagander wrote:

> The obvious question before we even think about anything else - any
> antivirus, antispyware or any other third party software on the machine
> that may be using a filter driver?

Any idea how easy would it be to log the installed filter drivers at
startup? If we can gather more info over the long term we could get a
better idea of what products have iffy drivers.

Regards Dave