Re: Time to package 8.2.4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Time to package 8.2.4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Funny :). What can I do to help get 8.2.4 branched?
>
> There is no branching involved, but you can look into
> src/tools/RELEASE_CHANGES and see what things you want to help with.
> Getting a release changes list would be a start.

We're just starting to get the process nice and streamlined with all the
various binary builds, announcements and CVE embargos (when needed).
Perhaps it's not such a good idea to start reassigning tasks to random
people (no offence JD) without discussion and agreement from those
normally responsible?

Regards, Dave.