Re: Documentation access problems. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Documentation access problems.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Hugh Sasse <hgs@dmu.ac.uk> writes:
>
>> ... I have found the Web versions, but don't know
>> how much (if anything) is lost in making the documents fit HTML.
>>

> Nothing --- the HTML version is what I invariably consult.  So if you
> have decent reader tools for HTML, by all means go with that.

me too </aolmode>

I do think though that there is a good case for producing PDFs for sight
impaired people, on pgfoundry if not as part of our standard docs
production.

cheers

andrew (whose grandmother was legally blind for many years)