Re: Hi, i want to contribute... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Hi, i want to contribute...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Please read the developer's FAQ on the web site first.  That should have
> all the information you need.

Andress,

First let me say welcome! We are always glad to have more contributors.
As Bruce said, the first step would be reading the developers FAQ. You
can find it here:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_DEV.html

There is also good information here:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/coding

You might also want to check the TODO list to see if some of the things
you have already done, fit in.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.TODO.html

Lastly, I would say, you might want to submit to -hackers a little more
specific information about what you actually have done.

Again, welcome!

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/