Re: Bitmapscan changes - Requesting further feedback - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Bitmapscan changes - Requesting further feedback
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Gavin Sherry wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> Hackers et al... I was wondering if there are any outstanding issues
>> that need to be resolved in terms of the clustered index/bitmap changes?
>>
>> >From the testing that I have done, plus a couple of others it is a net
>> win (at least from DBA space).
>
> Not sure if you're talking about bitmap indexes here. If so, I'm working
> on VACUUM support.

I was talking about the patch for Clustered indexes and I realize now I
might have used the wrong thread. ;

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/