Re: postgres reference in different languages - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: postgres reference in different languages
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert Bernier a écrit :
> I'm getting feedback about pg_live: there's been requests to supply the postgres references in languages other than
English.Can people reply to this email and point me to those translations that are currently posted online?

You mean the manual ? The french one is available here :
   http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/

I'm still working on the translation of pg_live's articles (yes I'm a
bit slow... but there were new PostgreSQL releases, pgAdmin's
translation, website's translations, etc. so much to do and so little
time...)

Regards.

--
Guillaume.