Re: Bison 2.1 on win32 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Bison 2.1 on win32
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> Actually, looking at the GNU ftp site, there isn't even a version 2.2
>> available. There is a 2.1a which should have the fix (based on file
>> dates - they don't use branches or tags in their cvs repository).
>
> Huh?  At
> http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/bison/
> I see 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, and no 2.1a.

Gah. I clicked the wrong link that was titled "test releases" ;-) I just
found a second ftp link when the first one didn't work. Should've read
more carefully.

Ok. So it looks like 2.2 should be fine as well, as soon as they put out
a new win32 ver... (FYI, the code seems to come from data/c.m4)

/Magnus