Re: pg_dumpall and version confusion - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pg_dumpall and version confusion
Date
List pgsql-general
Jorge Godoy wrote:
> "Dave Page" <dpage@postgresql.org> writes:

Thats the easy bit. The difficult bit is building the statically linked
utilities with ssl, gettext and kerberos support. We found when porting
PostgreSQL in the first place that for many of the supporting libraries,
Windows is an afterthought and where on unix there might be static and
dynamic builds, on Windows once dynamic is done, static doesn't matter.

Regards, Dave