Re: PgSql on Vista? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Lambert
Subject Re: PgSql on Vista?
Date
List pgsql-general
Dave Page wrote:
> Paul Lambert wrote:
>
>> After install completes you can turn it back on... if you want -
>> personally I leave it off, it's an incredibly annoying "feature".
>
> Doesn't the security center keep popping up to point out that it's
> turned off?
>
> Regards Dave

Ahh, but there is an option on the menu on the lefthand side of security
center "Change the way security center alerts me" through which you can
select to either have an icon in your taskbar with a popup, to have just
an icon in your taskbar, or to do nothing.

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator