Re: Problem to install pgAdmin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Florian G. Pflug
Subject Re: Problem to install pgAdmin
Date
List pgsql-general
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We here in my job are having many trouble of compatibility with the
> wx-widgets and it has been a quite difficult job.
>
> Having so many installation dependencies we are almost give up.
>
> Could someone list all dependencies to install pgAdmin (actually I just
> need to put pgAgent to run) on Red Hat 4 (postgresql 8.2.3) ?
>
> Any help would be very welcomed.
For pgAdmin3 1.6.2 you need wxWidgets 2.8.0, libxml2, libxslt and
libpq.

libxml2 AFAIK only requires zlib, and even that is optional.
libxslt requires libxml2.
wxWidgets requires gtk and X11 headers - but those should be
part of your distribution - you need to find out which
packages contain those (try libgtk-dev, libgtk-devel, libgtk2-deve
or something like that).

greetings, Florian Pflug