Re: Patch to roadmap - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Patch to roadmap
Date
List pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:
>> [ replace link to TODO list with link to wiki ]
>
> This is *exactly* the sort of thing I was afraid would happen, ie,
> people pushing to ignore the (somewhat) community-reviewed TODO list in
> favor of believing the whatever-someone-thought-five-minutes-ago wiki.
>
> I don't mind mentioning the existence of the wiki but please do not give
> it pride of place over the TODO list.

It isn't... the wiki (which is at developer.postgresql.org) contains ALL
information concerning the TODO list. I can certainly add the link back
in, but having a link to the TODO and a link to the WIKI is redundant
because the WIKI has a link to the TODO.

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/