Re: postgresql vs mysql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glen Parker
Subject Re: postgresql vs mysql
Date
List pgsql-general
That's absolutely correct.  What I want is a totally non standard
*optional* extension, recognizing that many, even if not most,
applications could benefit from it.  I think there's a clean way to do it.

I would never ask for such a thing if I thought it would effect an out
of the box installation.

-Glen