Re: php professional - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Walker
Subject Re: php professional
Date
List pgsql-general
Hmm, I've never heard of an application that's written in both php and
Java.  However, I know of many applications that run on both mysql and
postgresql.  For instance phpbb which is the most common MB software is
written in php and runs with either postgresql or mysql.  Database
server independence is definitely a goal for most non custom applications.